Wednesday 14 September 2011

CPD 23 - Thing 9 - Evernote

"You want to be able to make comments on webpages and archive them along with your own notes so that everything is all in the one place and easy to access." - CPD 23 Blog

Erm. Do I? Now you mention it that might be useful but it's not a problem that's been keeping me up at night. The cpd 23 blog entry about evernote starts off with this 'problem'.

Once I'd got over the slight sense that cpd 23 was making up problems for me to worry about I realised that this might actually be useful. I decided to try using evernote to organise and make notes on my professional reading.

Evernote does have the potential to help me. Being able to make notes on blog entries, articles etc might help to make my professional reading more effective.

I'm just starting to explore this tool really. For example I haven't tried the photo feature yet but so far it looks interesting.

Perhaps most importantly evernote gives you a cool elephant icon. What's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment